Australia Student Visas (Subclass 500)
When it comes to education, Australia is one of the leading nations and has developed a first-rate education system. Australia is rated one of the top countries in the world for its education. Every year, more than 500,000 students study in world-class institutes in Australia. Studying in Australia can be the best pathway to gain valuable experience, credentials and immigration status. Procedure to obtain student visa includes submitting the application to the Australian institution, receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer to start a full-time study program and receiving electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Genuine Temporary Entrant, genuine intention to study and stay temporarily in Australia
- You might need to provide evidence of English language proficiency along with your visa application.
- Evidence of Sufficient financial capacity to cover all the expenses during the intended stay in Australia to cover course fee, travel and living costs for you and any accompanying family members.
- Hold adequate health insurance for the whole period of stay in Australia
- Meet the Australian health requirements (health examination may be required)
- Meet the character requirements (police certificate may also be required)
- If the student is under 18 years old, social welfare agreements must be in place for the duration of the student’s stay in Australia
What Student Visa allows:
- Student Visa allows international students to stay and live in Australia throughout their studies, generally up to five years.
- International students holding a Student Visa can work while studying up to 40 hours every fortnightly excluding school holidays.
- During the duration of the Student Visa, international students can travel from and to Australia.
What we do:
- We listen to you and prepare a learning plan based on your personal situation and preferences.
- We work out your eligibility for Australian visa based on shortlisted course and visa requirements.
- We will work with you to gather all documentation and prepare statement of purpose to get you best chance of getting the visa.
- We will handle any previous visa or migration issue depending on each case.
- We will handle application process for you and are legally allowed by Australian government to do so.
- We will reply to immigration in case of query on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are requirements I need to meet to get Student Visa.
There are certain requirements, which anyone applying for student visa to Australia must meet. You must meet Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements, financial requirements, English proficiency requirements and Health and character requirements.
Which course I should get admission into.
It depend on various factors such as your previous studies, your interest etc. We can help you with offering range of courses in various colleges and universities. We understand that it can be overwhelming to choose from long list, but don’t worry, we can help you chose among list of providers and courses based on your preferences.
Can I stay in Australia after completion of your studies?
Australia government offer up to 2 year stay (Doctorate and research students can stay for up to 4 years) after completion of studies (If meet criteria’s) for you to look for your future options in Australia. We can help with this visa or any other visa you may be eligible for once you have completed your studies.
Is English language test being mandatory for studies in Australia?
Though you must take at least one English language test for education provider to understand your English level, but you don’t meet minimum English requirements, we can help with ELICOS so that you can still go to Australia, even if you don’t achieve required English test score. You can do ELICOS for number of weeks depending on your English score and continue with your studies in your dream destination with your studies.
Indeedvisa has helped many students gain acceptance from Australian educational institutes and secure successful student visa.
We will help you step by step right from the decision to come to Australia to choose the right educational institute, obtain student visa and get work permit after completion of your course. Get in touch with our agency to assist you with your journey to Australia.
Get In Touch
Perth, Western Australia
1. My experience with indeed visa is good. I applied for my student visa renewal and I got. very helpful. - Mandeep Cheema
2. We used Indeedvisa to complete my partners visa application. Chandan was very knowledgeable and made the process stress free. - Paul White
3. Indeedvisa is a very good migration agency. I visited Chandan many times regarding my partner visa. He is very knowledgeable, polite and excellent Registered Migration Agent. I will highly recommend him for any migration related queries. - Flora Tindo
4. Cheers for all help, I'd say I have found (Chandan) Indeedvisa very good migration agency to deal with very helpful, fast, thorough knowledge and efficient. They made the whole process less stressful and giving full details of kind of documents that shall be required at each stage.
Thanks for all advise and with ease they made clear application of my partner visa for my wife and child.
Consultancy charges are economical and competent better than many other agencies. Much appreciated. - Absaar Ahmed Khan
Need a Consultation?
If you would like to process your visa application, the best way to start the process is to have a consultation with
one of our experienced registered migration agents.